CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TH3 Airport StORieS...(1)

Yahoo...!!! I am back in Penang...home sweet home... Home...where I can feel the warmest from my family, place where I am pampered by him again...

Going to and fro several times, Malaysia-India, India-Malaysia, then Malaysia-India again, airport has become a very familiar place to me. It is the final destination for me, a place where either we have to separate for several months or place where I first met him again after a long time of separation. Although the same thing has happened again and again in this airport throughout these years, but they are always fresh in my mind, deep feelings inside my heart.

The first day 9/9/07,
I reached KLIA from Penang at about 1pm, and he was there very early in the arrival area. My heartbeat was jumping irregularly when I saw him waiting outside there. My feelings were all jumbled, happy or sad, no...I could not even tell what I actually felt. We had not seen each other for several weeks, and finally today we have met... But the saddest truth is, this was also the day which we had to separate, not just between Cyberjaya and Penang, but between 2 different countries where only several hours of flight can bring us back together.

It was 2pm. Couple more hours for us before my next flight to my final destination--India. Time was really limited, but we still have so many things to do together, so many things that I want to do for him, so many things to tell him, so many...so many...but no time... I was really helpless...

Very soon, it was time for us to separate. In front of the security gate, both our hands gripped very hard. He was reluctant to let go, and me too wanted to hold him as long as I can. But we could do nothing. Time to say goodbye...


(to be continued)

0 comments: