CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

'back to the past' continued ~~ AQUARIUS

Remember 'back to the past'? Well, it did not just end like that. Besides the lovely surprise which is unforgettable, there are also many sweet memories happening that day...and they will never be erased off our mind.

It was 23/7/2007, where both of us had our 1st travel together in KL. Our first location is KLCC. We were just
strolling around, doing some window-shopping. Since he came to MMU and I was still in Penang, we had not seen each other, doing some relax shopping together for quite some time. Holding her hands walking with no direction really enjoyable for me. In fact, it became one of my favourite hobbies^.^ After awhile, we saw a sign showing the way to KLCC Aquarius. Without any delay, we decided to have our very first underwater world experience..

It was really dark blue atmosphere inside Aquarius. We could actually feel like we were living in the sea. Cool?! First, we encoutered starfish...And you know? They let us take the starfish on our bare hands. I know starfish are beautiful (and tame too) but it was scary for me since they are also living creature right? Haha...but the starfish did not really move on my hands. And where is he? busying taking my photos lol=p
(Seeing her so lovely, I dare not even move my glance away from her..cuz I wouldn't want to miss a thing that moment)

Then there is this fish feeding area. Of course, both of us tried that too.
What I can recall that day was the fish seem to hate me. Non of them wanted to be fed by me. And what I didn't understand till now was I wonder why all kinds of fish seem love to gather under his hands. They will swallow anything he gave. But for me? Anything I thrown to them, the food will sink just like that. Not even one was interested. Instead, his food seem attract every fish. I can't believe they love him more than me!!! Not fair>.<



After that, we went to find friends and had a great time chatting, eating throughout the night..
Even it was only 1-day trip, which is less than 24 hours, but still it will stay in our minds forever ever.









See, couples all around the world. Even in the underwater world... Haha.
Love is everywhere=p

And I wish that I can travel, not only in Malaysia, but to Europe, reaching the stars in Paris at the highest point of Eiffel Towel, discover the mystery of Egypt, walking to the end of Great Wall of China, enjoying autumn in Korea, and much much more.....someday, with only you my dear as my company. It is my biggest biggest dream..


0 comments: