CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

"exam" / "game"

My Block Exam is just around the corner. Loads of notes....where to start? when to start? how to start???@.@

In the midst of my pressure, my dear HIM, naughtily, pulled me out from this miserable, unbearable stress by attracting me into games. Such a bad idea right? Alluring me into games just before exams.. But I really appreciate his effort. BECAUSE... what makes me happy AND satisfied to the fullest is...

'TADA....' Saw the score in this msn minesweeper flag? Red vs Blue : 0-26....
Very obvious but unbelievably, I (Blue) am the champion. And it's K.O. Muahahaha.....

Anyway, I am really really glad to have you around me anytime my dear. You make me happy everyday. Nothing is impossible with you always by my side. You are my very best!!! Muakzxx...
=D

0 comments: