CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

~my sWeETeSt SUPPER~

One of my sweetest things that I have ever had...

I know supper will never be a good thing, especially for girls, right? But somehow, a simple supper became my favourite, even my memory. And this is the reason why...



When I was in Penang, we were really spending almost all of our time together, not to miss any moment. There was this day that both of us went out and did whatever couple do, but still I did not want to let him go home.. However time did not permit us, it was almost 1 am and there was no reason to let him stay with me anymore.



So, after he went back, suddenly I came out with this idea to tell him that I was very hungry and my instant noodles were all out of stock. (I know I am so cruel but you see, I have to..hehe..) But he rejected me. He said it was already 1am and there was no stall outside anymore. Forcing to see the truth, I have no choice and so I gave up.



Half an hour later, the doorbell rang. Oh my god, my supper is here?!

I saw him standing outside with his helmet on his one hand and lifting my food in another hand. He accompanied me to finish the whole plate of 'char koay kak' which I missed it so much in India, then only he went back. And of course, I was happy enough...



On that moment, I really thought he is my superman. Even he was so tired driving me around Penang whole day and now it was already over midnight, he would still do anything for me..and I really mean ANYTHING.

I remember the way he hold his helmet on his one hand, I think he is so handsome.. The way his eyes looking at me, as if I am a pampered girl, I feel like I have nothing else to be worried. There will always be someone, who cares little little things of what I am thinking, who cares if my stomach is empty, who cares if my night is quiet and lonely.



'Honey, you are just as sweet as you can be'



This song pops into my mind now when I am missing him now... It is an old song, but still I love to dedicate this to my pretty boy~kai zhian. I love you...


4 comments:

Esther Leow said...

wow! u r so cruel, saou saou, torturing ur bf like dat! tsk tsk tsk! haha! just kidding. very sweet indeed. heee.

kzss said...

HAHA... teach u lar esther, this is the best way to keep him guai guai beside me lol...

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat techniques[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

I love kaizhiansaousaou.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards