CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

14days south indian trip together

It's been so long time we did not update our blog(paise paise><'')..which makes me don't know how to start right now..aiks
Anyway, I'm holiday-ing now, 2 weeks more from class reopen. So now it's time for me to tell you guys what we were up to for the last 2 weeks, which is also my most wonderful moment in my life=)
Day1 -
pick up from bangalore and heading to Mysore
I was waiting for him in Bangalore airport, it was only 8pm at that moment, and his flight hadn't departed yet. This time it is totally different from what we had experienced last time in our . Now, our situation totally swapped. It's me who is waiting in the arrival area now, feeling the way he felt all this while. And this makes me understand it was not an easy job. Waiting few hours in the airport, I had so many things in my mind. Thinking whether his flight is smooth, worrying if he had any motion sickness up there, afraid of him not getting his luggage back....so many things that made me could not sit or stand still. Time pass so so slow that I could count every minisecond in my watch. And now I know it's easier to be in the flight than waiting in the airport here, pity him who has to face this every now and then, I'm so sorry....

Until the time when his flight had arrived, the familiar (stupid stupid) face appeared in the midst of crowd(Indians mostly). He is here!! In India...and there goes the beginning of our journey (he says honeymoon dating):p

This is when both of us in Bangalore train, heading to mysore. Both of us took the 3rd upper deck, which is the highest. First time in a train together, a new kind of experience for both of us, which added more stories in our space of memories, and you can't imagine how excited we were.

14days living together..which answered one of my prayers. Travelling in another country where we have only each other to depend on, it is like a test of our relationship, to check whether we are able to do this, not alone or separately, but together. We were thrilled and readying to accept this challenge...

2 comments:

Esther Leow said...

hey gal! how's was your trip? whr did both of u go? romantic ma? hee. btw, i have to say that in that picture, ur dear dear looks a lot like kelvin. lol! don't kill me... heee...

kzss said...

Esther Leow!!!! Hey, my dear is nicer nicer looking ok? Dont say it again har....beware 2 weeks later when i meet u lol..promise will kill u..hahah
Anyway, my trip is great. Ur houseboat ar, is superb...reli regret that it's all over now.
We went to mysore, ooty, kerala, goa n bangalore. Will post it later.