CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

It's my dear's 22nd birthday!!!

Never forget my beloved's 22nd birthday on 8th of March...

Too bad this is the day when both of us had to say goodbye, the day when he said see me in skype again tomorrow, but....my dear, today is still your most important day which makes it my most important day too.
No matter where we have to celebrate birthdays, be it together or separately through skype, the most important thing is we have each other in our hearts. I'm in you, and you're in me. Right?
Having you in my life is one of the best things that happened on me and I'm glad that on this birthday, I am still able to wish you by calling you as 'my love'.

My dearest kaizhian,
tonight, I must confess...I love you. Never stop falling for u...You are the best thing in me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING

0 comments: