CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

sTAnD bY Me

2 weeks passed, another 1 week to go before my final university exam. I am having unbearable stress here. 1 whole year of facts and info, I have to finish them in merely 3 weeks time. In fact, I have to get over this before I can take my flight back to Penang..

In these tough days for me, I am so glad to have him staying always beside me. He is always there, helping me, accompanying me. Without him, I don't know whether I'm still be able to face my days. Without him, I can never stand up straight. Without him, I can never smile in the midst of pressure...

This is what my dear does for me all the while...
Every morning, he wakes me up about 7am my time, which is 9.30am in Malaysia. Then he goes to class. But still, he keeps sms-ing me to make sure I do not doze off or do not get stressed up studying alone in my room. After his class, he orders his food almost everyday. He immediately on his skype so that he can accompany me even when he is eating. Then we chatted for awhile. But I have to continue my study again. And he will just keep quiet there, watching me study. Very soon, night approaches. But It was just 10pm here when his time is already 1230am, and the next day he always has class early in the morning. Even though, he is still here with me.
Always, I feel sleepy in this hour, and doze off. Once, I nap for about 2 hours until 12am(India), when I suddenly woke up, I was shock when I still can see him staying awake in his room, sitting quietly there, waiting for me. It was already 230am in Malaysia! And he was still there waiting. He did not angry but in fact, talking to me in his soft voice, asking me whether I'm too tired to continue my study. I did not know what to say, I just wish that I was there to hug him...
Sometimes I got so stress that I almost gone crazy studying the whole day, but thanks to my lovely darling. He never leave me. Haha..tell you a secret. He sings for me whenever I am not happy. And tell you another secret. He can't sing lolz.. But I am so gladful..he makes me smile all the time, he makes me forget about stress and unhappiness, he makes me feel in love everyday...

I took this photo secretly when he is singing=p

Anyway, thanks alot ya dear. Love you very much. I can do this, for myself, and for you too...

Okay...got to go back study. He is mumbling there again. I wonder how much more he can mumble when he gets older^.^

0 comments: