CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

.::Two less lonely people::.

Now that I'm in India, we live our life separately. I am still sleeping when he is already in class. I'm having my breakfast here but he's too early for lunch. It's time for him to go to bed, but the night is too young for me. Even when I'm having my university exam here, he is going to have a short holiday soon. Our life is totally different, 2 different life, 2 different country, 2 different timezone... So far away, I wish you were here...

We can't go out meeting each other. We can't go to a movie we love. We can't have our dinner together in one table. We can't study with each other sitting beside.

Somehow, I'm still going on. We have lived like this for almost one year. Everyday we can only on skype. This is the only way for us to see each other, our only dating time, our only dating activites. Even though I had to live my life alone here, but I know that somewhere out there, somewhere far far away, there's my only dear, thinking of me, praying for me, waiting for me...

I know we can make it through, we'll just have to keep holding on...

Since you came into my life, everything has changed. Though we are far apart now, I felt so in love. I love the times when we chat till dawn, like we have never talked for so long before. I love that I can still accompany you whenever you needed me. I love that I can still see your smiles on your face, knowing that you are happy. I love to know that I can still be with you even with the exist of the distance as a barrier. I love that I can still be there when you shed tears. I love the times when we are just staring at each other, knowing there's still me in your heart, knowing a part of me will always be with you..

I want my life to be lived with you. I live and breathe with you. The time I spent, waiting for you, never been a waste. It made me realise that I can't live my life without you. Even though there's time when we couldn't reach each other, I never feel lonely. I can feel you everywhere. There's something inside us, that make us feel in one. When I can't see you in day , I will close my eyes and I'll see you there.

Sweetheart..
I promise...you will never be lonely always. I'll find you everynight in your dreams...
I'm with you...

0 comments: