CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

~1 month countdown~

It's been 1 year and 7 months our story continues. And now, we are 1 ocean away from each other. I'm studying medicine here in India and he is doing his financial engineering degree back in Malaysia. Both of us do not like this situation, which make us miserable quite a number of times. Whenever I need him, I can only see his face on skype. Laptop is one of the most important tool in my life now, because it is the only way for me to take a look at him each day..

Distance has made us suffer our loneliness, but actually it made us stronger too. We knew each other more, understand our own feelings more, and of course, we love each other more, deeply.

It's mid of July now and another 1 month exactly from now, Im coming back!!!

1 month away from now, I get to see his face closely, and not through the screen of my laptop anymore. 1 month away from now, I can feel his arms around me again. 1 month away from now, I can lean on his shoulder which is always there for me. 1 month away from now, I can feel his breath again that always makes me warm. 1 month away from now, I can whisper 'I love you' on his ears...

My darling, I really miss you...

0 comments: