CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

a vErY noSTaLGiC bEAcH

This is the Penang Batu Ferringhi beach, which is one of the famous tourist spots in Penang. Of course, it is one of our favourite places...share with u guys our memories in this lovely beach...

Our 1st visit to this beach is on our very 1st valentine's day, which is also our 2nd month anniversary. We were just walking along the seaside silently. Holding tightly on his hands, I thought I was the happiest girl in this world. I know this seems unreal but trust me, it is truly romantic.

This moment was so precious.. Feeling the sea breeze caressing our face, I felt like there's no worries in this world anymore as long as she's by my side. We were just walking silently and my mind was just peaceful. I really love her at this very moment. Although we were just 2 month-couple, but I felt like I had loved her for a decade. I couldn't control myself and blurted out something that was not planned at all. "Saou, I love you very much.. hope to be with you on every 14th, until the rest of my life".


Until he finally broke the silence, he said something that melted my heart immediately. I just kept silent. 'Yes, my dear. I want to be with you. I love to be with you. Yes darling, yes...'


Then we crossed a place where horse-riding available. I looked at the horse. Well actually, I'm not that favour animals but somehow, I like this horse, which is called Hercules. Without second thoughts, Kai Zhian asked me for a horse ride. I climbed up the horse and he sat behind me. This was our first horse-riding and unexperienced us felt like falling whenever the horse took one step ahead. It did not seem as easy as the fairy tale how prince charming riding his horse to his princess. Nevertheless, we loved it! Riding on Hercules, feeling his hand always on me firmly like afraid of me falling down in any second, I felt like I am a princess at that moment. And yes, it was my fairy tale..


Sweetheart, can I be your prince in your fairytale?


Few months later, we went to this beach again. Actually, we were just wanted to relax. Nothing was planned that day. We walked along the beach, saw Hercules again.:) A beach boy came to us, asking " Do you both want to have a ride on Hercules?" I thought awhile, we smiled and answered him. "No, we took this before."

The next thing we saw was para-sailing. Wow!!! Amazing, they are flying so high up. I wanted to fly with my dear too. Immediately, I asked for the beach boy and then we were ready to fly...

'In the middle of blue sky, I am flying with my love one, Feeling the world is only us. Embracing her in my arms, afraid of her falling away from me. Kissing lightly on her pale cheeks, having no idea how much I love her. Holding her very closely by my side, together we are flying high up without wings...'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation dude
You are a happy man. I'm sure you will be a perfect couple.
enjoy your life
warm regard

kzss said...

thank you hamed.. im so happy to have you comment.. 1st time blog.. hehe.. hope you enjoy it.. take care :p hehe

Anonymous said...

omg, kzss, this is super sweet..
i'm waiting for more stories from u two ;p

kzss said...

Thanks alot leyni. So nice of you reading our stories. We too really love to share with you. Thanks ya!

Esther Leow said...

wow! nice one! haha, kinda reminds me of my first valentines with my bf cos there are quite a lot of similarities. My bf n i went to Malpe beach, n we rode a camel! Lol...