CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's midnight twelve!!

It's 18/12/2006, our former school organised a prom night for form six leavers. This was the night where everyone got to dress up as glamorous as we could, not to mention me.. I found a brown dress which I hoped to match with his outfit too. Feeling excited about tonight, I dressed up early, getting ready, waiting for him to fetch me from my house to Gurney Hotel. Time strike 6pm, he was here. Unexpectedly he wore a light yellow top which went well with my dress too. I felt so shy when I got into his car. Actually, tonight was not only our 1st night to a ball, but it was our 1st date too.. I felt so excited and yet afraid..

The moment I reached her house, I saw her walking out with such elegant look. Oh my!! I think I got the most beautiful girlfriend in the world.. That was my first time seeing her in such a gorgeous dress. I felt so proud and so glad to have her. I knew this night would be the most wonderful night for me. As soon as she got into my car, I turned on my cd player with a series of love songs. On that moment, I felt so connected to her. She was so pretty and I felt like wanted to kiss her lips. But I was too afraid, shaking terribly whenever I got near her..

The prom started at 8pm. We were separated from each other due to the school rules. My place was alloted. But still, luckily his table was just next to me. I still get to take a peek on him whenever I wanted to. Until the host finally announced that I get to choose 1 guy to walk on the so-called 'runway'. Immediately, I went to him.

I was so proud that night. That was my 1st chance, to hold her hands in front of everybody. While walking with her hand on my hand, I thought I found my dream...My dream of walking beside her, my dream of holding her near, my dream of falling in love with her, my dream of my dreams to be alive.. I found my dream, on her... That night, we won everyone's attention. That was the night, I declared my love to her in front of everybody. At the end, she was crowned, the prom queen of the night. Yes, she was...and of course, is the queen of my heart.

It was really an unexpected gift for me. I couldn't believe it. Feeling myself in my dreams now, living in Cinderella's story. Until the end of the night, when I thought that was the time where Cinderella had to go back to her life again, he suddenly held my waist tightly, guiding me into the lift. I was wondering where he brought me, until we reached a place where everyone was there readying.
"Happy Birthday!"
It was 12 midnight!!! All my friends were there to celebrate my 19th birthday. No, this was not the Cinderella story where her dream ended by 12. This was my story, it did not end just like that..

He was so quiet that night, smiling at me so tenderly that I could see myself in his eyes. That night, he took my heart away. I did not know how can this be true. But I could feel the love, I could feel his love...The night finally over. He drove me home. I was so reluctant to leave him. Until I finally stepped out of his car, he stopped me. A bouquet of 'love' suddenly appeared on his hand. He said, 'Happy Birthday my girl. I love you..' He kissed on my cheek, which made me feel like I'm burning. I did not know what to do on that moment until he hugged me like it was the end of the world. I could not hide, his love was so strongly inside..

It was my first birthday celebrating with my dear, my happiest, touching 19th birthday that I would never ever forget in my life. Midnight 19/12/2006. It was one of my best memories with him...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

May your love enpand and grow into a charm diamond as nobody would to be..
best wishes.. to my dear friend, kz and ss...

kahliang...