CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

--14--


saousaou here...

"14".. a very special day for both me and my dear kai zhian.

14/12/2006, a day I never expected it would ever be a reality in my life, a day where my all dreams came true, a day that I teared for touch, a day when I can finally felt the warmth of his arms... This is the day, that I can call him as 'my dear'...



I was secretly in love with him since I first met him in L6B4, lower six class. Destiny was made for us to be in the same class. And I can say that I have never felt my heart bumping so loudly before whenever I see him, even on his back. This is the moment which I treasured most. I was always sitting behind him where I could stare at him without anybody noticing it. But things changed when our Class Monitor asked us to switch our places. I was terrified and prayed softly in my heart, 'please let me be near him, please....' My prayer was answered. He sat right behind me!! Although I couldn't really looked at him secretly, but I could feel him behind me. Each time when I got the chance to turn behind, I always peek at him at the corner of my eye..(I hope he did not realise this) We merely talked to each other everyday, but each time when I get to talk to him, my heartbeat was irregular and I was nearly stopped breathing. I couldn't explain this, but I liked it:)



Time passed swiftly, we were separated from each other due to the sudden change of school rules. I was not his classmate anymore. But the feelings toward him never fade away. His class (B1) was far away from my class (B4), and each day I was hoping to meet him accidentally even just for 1 glance. I knew this was stupid but I couldn't control myself. I started to miss him...



Half year gone, without us contacting each other, my hope of getting to know him more was getting slimmer. I started to give up. But miracles do happen! Surprisingly, I got his first message. I did not understand how but he started to chat with me. Haha! I was so excited that day, till now I can still remember the content. 'hey, free to chat with me?' I know I was foolish. It was just 1 ordinary message but this was my chance, to get to know more about him, to be closer with him... Since then, we were starting to be closer, as friends of course, we chat alot, even till midnight, or dawn...until STPM, when he suddenly stop contacting me anymore because of exams.



Exams over... we were back to normal. He started to message me again. We went out for some times and finally one day...which was out of my expectation, he confessed!! He asked if he can be my boyfriend. We went out to a restaurant near my house, and that was when I gave him my answer. I saw him shaking throughout the night, actually I was shaking terribly inside too... Both of us never expect this.



This is the day...14/12/2006... the gift of my life. And out story goes on...til now..
I love you very much...my dear most kai zhian.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there,nice reading ur post. love is in the air :)

kzss said...

thanks for reading leyni! All the best;P

Anonymous said...

hey, guess who is in the air?
hehe, nice blog~!
love is the power~!!!
All the best in uni~! ^^
though i dunno wat happened betw us, hehe, still u r my fren~=)
Jia You ^^

kzss said...

haha pei sze.. Thanks. U too jia jia you!! Wish u the best of all..
N of course, we r all frens. :)