CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

back to the past

It was a drizzling midnight, no one walked around Cyberjaya.. There's no surprise that no vehicle racing along the road in Cyberjaya.. I dare not fell on the bed at this moment and I knew that if I fell on bed for 2 mins, I will be sleeping until the next morning for sure...And this will make me regret for life.


I was waiting and waiting for the time to pass this moment...staring at my computer and doing nothing. After that, I started sms her.. " Sweetheart, im going to sleep already and you sleep in the bus also ya... i will be there at 8 something in the morning." She was on the way to KL, and supposingly will reach there by 6am.

Half an hour later, I started to prepare myself.. Getting ready for everything and bring along my lecture notes to Puduraya... ( few days later got exam in fact)

It was 4am...I was waiting for teksi in the bus stand nearby cyberia condominium.. Not even 1 shadow appear.. But still, my thoughts told me that there will have teksi for sure this morning.. I just kept on waiting there at the bus stop.. 30 mins.... 40mins... and 50 mins... Finally, a vehicle passed by.. I was so happy.. Perhaps it is a teksi. and i was so lucky. hehe...

I stopped the teksi and asked the driver fetch me to Puduraya.. " What? cost me RM 100 from Cyberjaya to Puduraya?????" Too expensive and I started bargain with the driver, fortunately I was persuasive enough.. He just received RM80 from me.. But it's still very costly to me.. haha.. Anyhow, it's worth...

Finally, I arrived Puduraya at 5.45am.. Fortunately, it was still early.. She was not there yet. After that, I advanced to McDonald's outlet nearby.. Finding a place for myself so that I can see her arrival. While waiting for her, I revised my notes but none of the notes enter my brain. Always, looking towards the window beside me...

One and half hour later, I saw her with white sweater and a pale long blue jeans, walking ahead to McDonald's.. My first glance on her, I knew that she slept badly in the cold bus whole night.. My heart started to cry.. I never saw her in this condition before.. I purposely hide myself in the third floor which section was closed. I heard her voice.. and I was so excited... Didn't know what I can do to surprise her... Finally I ended up walking slowly from the closed section and saying hi to her..


It was a cold and uncomfortable bus that I took which brought me from Penang to KL. I couldn't sleep whole night and was shivering non stop. He sms me. He told me that he can only make it by 8am. Disappointment started to fill in my heart but I know it was not his fault at all. I could just tell him it's ok, I will wait for you.

At 6.50am, I reached KL, finally. This long ride took away my spirit and I just felt like Im gonna collapse in any minute if I didn't get my hot coffee now. I saw a Mc Donald outlet there and decided to had my breakfast and wait there for me darling to arrive. I opened the doors and gosh, it was freezing...I went up and sat in one corner. Took out my hp and started to sms my dear, telling him that I safely arrived KL. OK, message delivered, I put back my hp and looked up... What the......?? Am I dreaming? The person that I sms just now, he was standing right in front of me! Right in front of me!!! I couldn't help but ran towards him, quickly hide myself under his arms, for the warmth that I always need..

He was here for me... In spite of him telling me that he could not make it by time, but he arrived earlier, whole night sitting here, just to wait for me. My tears started to gather around the corner of my eyes.. I was so touched that night. Nothing could describe my feelings, nobody can ever understand this.. Even I myself could not believe my eyes that he was here now...

It was a pleasant surprise, darling. Thanks for doing this for me. I know that you are always there for me, by my side. Nothing can tear us apart. Not even distance. Thanks, my love.


KL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate wat u have pal. ALL the best. Both of u have my blessed.

kzss said...

pal.. it's so surprise to receive your first comment.. im really appreciate it.. hope you like these blogs.. wish you the best of all.. take care oh!!!